Too pysho , Too desperate , not good for you .


If you dont like the way I talk to you , If you don't like the way I judge you , If you don't like the way I  am , so what in the Hell you're waiting for braaaah ? So now I'm asking you politely to just fuck off and stay right away frm my way . Simple right ? Simple enough . Anyway , If you don't like the way I behave , say it to my face . You dnt have post it as yr status and let everyone know how irritating can you be . 

Semua yg aku ada dekat diri aku ALLAH yg bagi pinjam , bukan KAU , aku BERHAK dapat apa yg aku ada so dnt use the word "baik takpayah kott" Like Hell Yeah kau sape nak tentukan whether hati aku cantik ke tak ? Huhh ? Aku knal kau pun tk laa wehh , kenal pun sebab kau asek IM aku nak kenal , nak kenal , mcam desperate enn ? kau tau kenapa aku rply ? Sebab kau pakai BB , kira kau kaya laa kaan , tp tkguna doh kaya tapi annoying . Aku rimas !

Look here , I dnt give a holy shit whether yr name has an "AMANDA" behind it . Heck cares , even my late great greater greatest grandmother dnt give a damn . Now all I'm asking you is to just FUCK OFF .

Sincerly ; Amira AMANDA .